Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 29-09-2018 05:06:55

liyifeng123
Membre

JOHANNESBURG, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Fear, grief and

"
MADRID Homme Nike Air Presto Fly Just Do It Noir Pas Cher , April 16 (Xinhua) -- An incredible goal from Gareth Bale five minutes from time gave Real Madrid a 2-1 win over FC Barcelona in the final of the Kings Cup knockout competition on Wednesday night.

Real Madrid were looking to be in trouble when Bale received the ball inside his own half and his pace and power took him past Marc Bartra and clean through on goal to score with a low shot.

Before Bale's goal the game had looked to be heading into extra time after goals from Angel Di Maria and Bartra had left the scores level.

The good news for Barcelona before kick off was that Bartra was able to recover from his hamstring injury and took his place alongside with Javier Mascherano in defense, while as expected Cristiano Ronaldo was out injured and replaced by Isco.

Isco's inclusion allowed coach Carlo Ancelotti to correct one of his side's errors from their recent league defeat to Barca in which they were overwhelmed in midfield as he played in a deeper role than usual leaving Bale and Karim Benzema as a two-man attack.

Real Madrid started the more aggressive of the two sides, pressuring Barca high up the pitch and closing down their midfield trio of Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez and Sergio Busquets, while looking to play direct passes to Bale and Benzema.

Bale fired two chances just wide before Di Maria opened the scoring following a classic break that needed just two passes from Isco and Benzema to set him free to beat Jose Pinto with a low left foot shot.

Barca had more of the ball, but it tended to go to the wings and Real Madrid were content to keep things tight in the center of the pitch and win any headers in their penalty area.

Leo Messi meanwhile was once again a peripheral figure, struggling to get involved and unhappy with the close attention he was receiving from his markers.

Tata Martino needed to change things at halftime for Barcelona and replaced Jordi Alba with Adriano, but the opening minutes were if anything, worse for the Catalans, who at times seemed almost lost as Bale stabbed one shot wide and hit another over the bar following some chaotic defending.

Pedro Rodriguez replaced Cesc Fabrigas on the hour, just before Sergio Ramos headed a corner into Pinto's hands and Benzema saw a shot deflected wide after Busquets lost the ball in midfield. Benzema then saw a shot pushed wide and from the resulting corner Bale had a goal disallowed for a previous foul on Pinto as Madrid threatened to assure their win.

However, just as the game looked ready for sentencing Bartra equalized with a towering header that gave Casillas no chance.

The goal gave Barca some life and they started to take the game to Madrid, but Bale's late strike ensured there would not be a historic fightback, even though Neymar should have leveled again in the last minute only for his shot to bounce off the post and into the grateful arms of Casillas.

"

WUHAN, China, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chinese women's soccer team, dubbed the "Steel Roses", can never see their return to glory on a smooth road.

Right after they lost all three matches in East Asian Cup here, their head coach Hao Wei confirmed his resignation.

"I have been feeling entangled during the tournament, I want to win the games. I feel my ability is not strong enough and I want to enrich my knowhow," said Hao. "Maybe it's a good idea to learn from more experienced coaches."

Hao's team fell to Japan 2-0 on Saturday night following their 1-0 loss to South Korea and 3-2 defeat by eventual champions DPR Korea.

"They played the domestic league after the World Cup and some of them also took part in the World University Games. The girls have been pretty tired both mentally and physically," Hao explained about their worst result in the East Asian Cup since women's competition was added in the program in 2005.

Hao's resignation and their performance here dampened enthusiasm that flared up from the Chinese team's top eight finish in Canada's World Cup in June.

In Canada, China completed their first trip to the World Cup in eight years with one win, one draw and two losses, and the tournament was viewed as a sign of the Chinese team back on the world map.

Chinese women soccer players had their years of glory when in the 1999 World Cup, China claimed the runners-up position and in 1996 Olympics, they also bagged a silver, both times losing to eventual winners the U.S.

But since the start of the new century, the team had been on a downward slide, even failing to qualify for the 2011 World Cup in Germany until they produced some stunning performance in Canada.

With Hao leaving, the team's future seemed to hang in the air. There is no clue as who will take over and former international striker Sun Wen, member of 1996 Olympic and 1999 Word Cup squad, received a vote of confidence from the fans.

Sun, however, played down the possibility.

"Hao's leaving is a big loss for the team. The girls have potential and at same time need to steel themselves up with more competition," said Sun. "But I don't think I will be the one who can coach them. I prefer jobs behind the scenes."

JOHANNESBURG, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Fear, grief and anxiety hasgripped South Africans amid news that seven men suspected ofcannibalism appeared in a South African court on Thursday.

Angry residents gathered outside the courthouse in the ruraltown of Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal province, as the case was adjourneduntil October 12.

"I can confirm that the seven accused of cannibalism appeared incourt today (Thursday). However, investigations are going on,"Natasha Ramkisson, a police spokesperson told Xinhua on Thursday ina telephone interview from KwaZulu Natal.

It is the state's case that the accused, all in their 30s, arecharged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder and possession ofhuman parts, Ramkisson said. One of the accus. Jerseys Wholesale   NCAA Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Online   Jerseys Free Shipping   Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Free Shipping   NHL Jerseys China   NFL Jerseys From China   NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys

Pied de page des forums